On Thursday, Feb 21st 2014, ExactTarget hosted us for their #ETCafe, a twitter conversation where we posed 7 questions related to the theme of "Loving your Customers". We discussed how Valentine's Day email and marketing campaigns performed for marketers, how they could have been executed better, measurements for holiday campaigns, and the long term retention and engagement strategies. Here's a list of questions that we covered during the chat:
- How did email marketing campaigns focused on Valentine's Day fare this year?
- In what ways did retailers share love with their customers?
- How did marketers effectively use Valentine’s Day to win the hearts of (and retain) their customers?
- What techniques are working to convert one-time 2012 holiday shoppers into repeat buyers this quarter?
- How are you measuring and improving customer loyalty, engagement, and retention?
- What social strategies are you as marketers using this year to retain more customers?
- What other retention marketing campaigns are you as marketers planning for the rest of the Winter, the coming Spring, and beyond?
This Twitter Cafe featured: Andrew Pearson and Brad McGinity of Windsor Circle on Thurs. February 21st, 2014 11:00-12:00 am ETD.