We’re looking for a Strategic Account Executive responsible for matching Windsor Circle’s software to good-fit eCommerce marketers at enterprise online retailers. These marketers are smart, busy and constantly getting pitched new products. You must ring clear through the noise and deliver a clear, compelling value proposition through a consultative sales process. This role will give you the opportunity to become a thought-leader in the industry, add value to prospects & customers, and replicate the amazing success we’ve seen with the right customers.
What Your Day Could Look Like...
- Strategize and reach out to right-fit prospects to discuss adding value to their marketing program
- Learn more about the stellar customer success we’ve driven for a number of clients & practice telling their stories
- Sharpen your skills on demonstrating our high-impact platform to retail marketers
- Uncover the true challenges that these marketers are trying to solve, and help match them to the appropriate solutions, ours or others in our partner network
- Manage customer relationship through onboarding with Windsor Circle and ensure they are in position to achieve success
- Keep up with industry trends & updates, and share value to your growing network of Retail Marketers
You're a Good Fit if...
- You’re energetic, entrepreneurial, and independent
- You’re passionate about what we do, how it can impact our clients, & adding value to them
- You have eCommerce or Marketing experience
- You have demonstrated evidence of closing 6-7 figure Enterprise deals
- You exhibit Windsor Circle core values & can ‘shred the box’ in your approach to your work
- You can network like a ninja, across the industry and build and expand relationships
- You can present and demo solutions that help clients resolve challenges in an articulate way
- You have demonstrated clear evidence of success in closing deals in prior roles
Bonus Points if...
- You can tell good, bad puns (we have a whole crew of people whom you can compete with on this!)
What Can We Offer You?
- An incredible entrepreneurial journey and experience with a mature, late-phase startup undergoing an exciting 2.0 transformation, with great partnerships (like FedEx, Salesforce, etc.) to leverage
- A tight-knit team with a great culture, working collaboratively to achieve goals in a fast-moving market
- A competitive compensation package with uncapped earning potential, equity,and solid benefits
- Great mentorship, close collaboration with top executives and a chance to build/expand your network
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter (no more than 2 paragraphs) and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org