Magento to WhatCounts
Available for M1 and M2
Windsor Circle connects a retailer’s Magento eCommerce platform to their WhatCounts email marketing platform, helping retailers grow customer lifetime value and increase customer retention. With Windsor Circle connecting Magento to WhatCounts, you can automatically integrate customer purchase history and transactional data into WhatCounts to power data-driven digital marketing solutions.
Layer Windsor Circle on top of your WhatCounts account to:
- Integrate Magento and WhatCounts seamlessly
- Track known and anonymous onsite visitors and trigger browse abandonment and site search abandonment campaigns.
- Set up automated shopping cart recovery campaigns with anti-gaming technology
- Create automated lifecycle marketing campaigns directly using product, purchase, and customer data from Magento
Glean more power from your WhatCounts subscription with the following features and capabilities:
- Access data for multiple stores, online and brick and mortar. Access in-store and 3rd party data along with eCommerce data to create a seamless shopping experience regardless of whether the customer purchased online, in-store, or both
- Custom fields. We know every business is different, that's why retailers can pull in custom fields to help segment based on unique criteria
- Offline Campaign Execution. Export segments to enable retargeting, look-a-like, and other offline campaigns
In Windsor Circle’s Analytics Suite, you can create a variety of automated, personalized emails to help welcome, convert, thank, retain, upsell, recommend, reward, and win back valuable customers. You can also create complex customer segments based on product, purchase, and customer data, as well as custom fields from Magento to power more personalized promotions.
Predictive Lifecycle and Retention Marketing
Windsor Circle's Magento to WhatCounts integration helps retailers grow customer lifetime value and increase customer retention through predictive, personalized, and automated marketing programs designed to touch customers at every stage of the lifecycle. Instantly access purchase history, order management, and other eCommerce data from Magento directly in WhatCounts.
The Windsor Circle Promise guarantees installation to activation of Magento to MailChimp in a mutually agreed upon timeframe. Through cost effective, pre-built APIs, plugins, and extensions, our software seamlessly integrates customer purchase history and transactional data from Magento to MailChimp.
Create Complex Customer Segments, Quickly and Easily
We start you off with 8 pre-built customer segments, including 1x and 2x buyers, retained customers, best customers, biggest spenders, and churning customers, which are automatically pushed to WhatCounts. With our Custom Segment Builder, you can create complex segments with unlimited conditions based on product, purchase, customer, and custom data from Magento. Gather key analytics on these segments and push them directly into WhatCounts to enable segmented promotional or seasonal campaigns, as well as automated lifecycle programs. These segments are automatically updated in WhatCounts on a nightly basis, meaning your customers are always receiving the right message at the right time.
Automated Retention Marketing
Set up key customer retention campaigns that help you identify and retain more of your valuable customers directly in Windsor Circle. Once your automated campaign is ready to go, it will be sent via WhatCounts. Understand how your automated retention marketing campaigns impact your bottom line with revenue attribution, campaign lift metrics, and more.
Behavioral and Product Segmentation
Magento to WhatCounts integration gives you the ability to segment customers according to products purchased - including brand, category and price - or based on purchase behavior: how often, how much and when. This instant access to customer information is proven to generate increased revenue and save you time.
Dynamic Product Recommendations
Windsor Circle's Magento to WhatCounts integration includes dynamic product recommendations to give create a unique experience for each customer. Our platform updates custom fields in WhatCounts containing individual product details, including the product name, description, image, pricing, etc... and enables you to send highly targeted, unique recommendations to customers based on multiple factors.
Turn Page Views into Revenue
Windsor Circle’s Browse Abandonment Triggers allow retailers to convert more site visits into purchases from customers they could have normally missed. Browse Abandonment campaigns allow retailers to target visitors who browse their website, but do not put products into the cart or make a purchase. Sellers are able to automatically target and re-engage visitors with relevant, personalized, and timely messaging to bring them back to complete the purchase.
Keep your customers coming back for their favorite consumable products time and time again with Windsor Circle's Replenishment Automator. Trigger personalized, dynamic emails based on your customers' individual buying behaviors and make sure they never run out of their favorite product again.
CONNECT ECOMMERCE TO EMAIL TODAY
Step 1: Purchase and Download the Magento Extension Software:
The Extension Software comes as a zip file containing simple instructions and all the files you need to set up the Extension in your Magento Account. We can process credit card or payment by check after your download is complete. Extension Software pricing is:
For Magento Community, Editions 1.3 and above: (note: you also need an annual service subscription to use this Extension)
For Magento Enterprise, Editions 1.7 and above: (note: you also need an annual service subscription to use this Extension)
Step 2: Contact us to Set up your Account and Services:
After you've downloaded Windsor Circle's Extension Software, we'll be in touch with you to set up your account and establish an annual service contract. If you have any questions, please call us at (877) 848-4113, or fill out the email form below, for a demo and for more information about an annual service contract options and pricing for Windsor Circle's Predictive Marketing Platform, which includes software and services related to this Magento extension.
Better Segmentation Enables Targeted Campaigns
Windsor Circle's predictive lifecycle and retention marketing platform provides customer and business intelligence, and enables you to leverage your eCommerce data and automatically build and update targeted customer segments in the email software you already use. On average, Windsor Circle’s clients make, on average, 10x ROI from our software within 12 months, and increase revenue from repeat buyers 20% year-over-year.
With Windsor Circle's Guaranteed Integrations, you can deploy powerful and effective email marketing campaigns like:
- Predictive "Replenishment" campaigns that target consumable products like coffee or lotion
- "Win-back" campaigns to latent customers who purchased in the past, but not recently
- Create an automated "Welcome Series" for a first time buyer
- Reward "Best Customers" with insider specials
- Cross-sell accessories to expensive products based on order history
- Automatically make brand or category recommendations based on purchase history
- Targeted coupon and discount offers that reach the right customers with the right offer
- Uncovering and tailoring campaigns to wealthy customers who live in high-income zip codes
- Marketing expensive products and upgrades to your "Biggest Spenders"
- Smart "Related Item" product recommendation campaigns to cross-sell complementary products
- Geo-targeted email based on proximity to a store location to boost in-store traffic
- Create repeat customers and loyalty from one time purchasers
In regards to our online store we often use many vendors to keep us up and running. But I must say Windsor Circle is by far my favorite 3rd party company we work with. You guys over-deliver every time, on top of having a great product. Keep doing what you’re doing!- Laura Busby, eCommerce Manager, PeacockAlley.com