Here at Windsor Circle we’re passionate about dreaming big. We’re throwing a party on April 11th from 4:30 – 8 pm to celebrate our (and every!) start-up journey. This event is open to Windsor Circle family, friends, investors, supporters, and the public-at-large. Click here to RSVP.
The Startup Journey includes:
- Community –Start your journey with tours of neighboring start-up offices at AU Main and see the community we work in every day!
- Timing, energy, and purpose: The first 30 guests will get a free “Keep Calm and Keep your Customers” flask to hold your beverage of choice (timing), we will also provide scrumptious eats, kegs of local brew, and other treats to fuel your passion (energy). We’ll have DJed music throughout the evening, so get ready to tap into your groove and move with purpose.
- Vision- if you don’t know where you’re headed, how can you lead people there? Each of our key functions will have stations where you can learn about our teams’ vision and key lessons learned along the journey.
- Funding: Our team will have just returned from pitching over 100 investors as part of Google Demo Day. We’ll share our pitch, put you in the VC seat to ask questions, and share some secrets of an effective fundraising pitch & process.
- Talent: Having a talented team to help bring your dreams to fruition is key to unlocking the power needed to make your company a rockstar in the startup world. We’ll have a pop-up speed-interview career fair where job-seekers and start0ups can do quick 60 second meetings in our back room. 5 lucky candidates will get to pitch themselves to your CEO.
Come by on April 11th and check out our new space, enjoy some food and drinks, and learn about the startup community in Durham, NC. We hope to see you there!