April 29th 2014
The #ETcafe questions that Windsor Circle discussed with ExactTarget related to Digital Retail.
- Do you think that retail is moving closer to the home? How?
- A customer has made their first purchase. What ways can you use product data in follow-up marketing campaigns?
- A customer has purchased a product they will use up/need to replenish later. How do you ensure they re-order from you?
- You’ve got subscribers who haven’t yet made a purchase. What data can you use to make targeted product recommendations?
- You’ve got products that tend to correlate - iPad & case, baseball bat & ball, Keurig & k-cups… how do you market hot combos?
- You’ve got shoppers who add items to their shopping cart, then abandon. How are you recovering those abandoned carts?
- You’ve got excess inventory you really want to move. What kind of marketing works to move overstock?
- There are some products that correlate to big spenders, repeat buyers, or discount shoppers. What could you do with this data?