Mon-Wed May 12-14: Las Vegas
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
Magento's premier eCommerce event, Imagine brings together more than 1,700 merchants, partners, developers, digital industry experts and open source enthusiasts, from over 35 countries, for three days of networking, collaboration, cutting-edge sessions and, of course, imagination! Windsor Circle is pleased to be a Diamond sponsor and breakout session facilitator at this fantastic learning and networking event.
"$1MM a Year from Retention Automation" Breakout Session
Come to our breakout session and hear from 2 Magento Merchants who use Purchase Data to Retain Customers & Power Lifecycle Marketing. Speakers include Andrew Pearson, VP of Marketing, Windsor Circle; Ziv Karmi, E-Commerce Manager at CoffeeForLess.com; and Josh Pennington, Online Operations Manager, The Working Person's Store.
In the last 6 months, IR500 CoffeeForLess.com and WorkingPerson.com each made over $500K with retention automation powered by Windsor Circle. By integrating their Magento and email platforms and conducting ongoing, automated analysis of repeat buying metrics, these retailers were able to identify big opportunities to get more value from existing customers. Ziv and Josh will share insights from their successful Magento migrations, data integrations, and use of lifecycle marketing emails to welcome, thank, reward, recommend, replenish, and win back customers… automatically!
Andrew Pearson, VP of Marketing, Windsor Circle
Andrew Pearson has over 15 years of digital marketing, ecommerce, and tech start-up experience. Andrew overseas Windsor Circle’s marketing efforts and provides thought leadership and strategic guidance to thousands of retailers. Andrew has an MBA from UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School.
Ziv Karmi, E-Commerce Manager at CoffeeForLess.com
Ziv has been at CoffeeForLess.com since 2012. Ziv received his E-commerce training by the late legendary E-commmerce superstar Zachary Ciperski, who championed the value and importance of using Magento data to power better email marketing.
Josh Pennington, Online Operations Manager, The Working Person's Store
Since 2007, Josh has focused on developing new features for the WorkingPerson.com website as well as organizing their marketing efforts. Josh successfully led the company's initiative to migrate to the Magento platform in 2010.
Windsor Circle and EmailDirect are giving you a chance to win an all-expenses paid trip to a tropical destination of your choice. Visit both Windsor Circle's booth and EmailDirect's booth and get scanned in order to qualify. Increase your chances of winning by earning point - the more points you earn, the higher your chances!
- Visit the Windsor Circle booth (105) and get scanned (Required) - 1 point
- Visit the EmailDirect booth and get scanned (Required) - 1 point
- Tweet a photo of you at one of our booths, tag @WindsorCircle and @EmailDirect, and let us know where you want to go! Use the following hashtags #MagentoImagine #FreeVacation - 2 points
- Fill out the form at windsor-fix.gethifi.com/vacation 1 point
You choose the place, flights, and dates and we will purchase it for you. This vacation must be redeemed within a year to be valid.
Must see sessions at Magento Imagine 2014:
- Power-up Your Email Marketing with Magento Site Data - Tuesday, May 13 11:15 - 11:45 am
- Automation Nation: Increase Conversion and Repeat Purchases by Delivering the Right Messages and Offers to the Right Customers at the Right Time - Wednesday, May 14 11:15 am - 12:15 pm
- Top 5 Ways to Crash an eCommerce Business - Wednesday, May 14 1:15 - 2:15 pm